Careers at No.15
Join the team
We’re always on the look out for passionate candidates to join our team. See our current vacancies below
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a team where you can be individual, innovative, push boundaries and are passionate about delivering excellent guest service, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Weekend Spa 15 therapists
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for two qualified weekend therapists to join the growing Spa 15 team at No.15 Great Pulteney. Recently awarded a 4-Bubble rating, the small but perfectly formed spa, with four treatment rooms, a hot tub, sauna and relaxation room with a touch of the unexpected, gets especially busy at weekends. Delivering holistic and results-driven treatments from ila and Natura Bissé and ensuring guests receive superlative hospitality before, during and after their Spa 15 treatments is at the heart of everything we do. If you’re passionate about creating memorable experiences for each and every guest and are looking to join a close-knit therapist team, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 massage therapy or equivalent
- At least 1 year working within a salon or spa environment
- Administrative skills, such as answering emails, phone calls and managing the diary
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance
- Ability to use own initiative and possess excellent time management skills
- Team player
Experience with Premier and Opera preferred but not essential
Salary: Competitive with good incentives on product sales
- Cocktail Bar manager
We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a talented drinks enthusiast to head up the mixology team at Bar 15. If you’re passionate about leading a talked about, truly unique cocktail offering, as well as having a thorough understanding of the classics and a confident, hands-on approach, we’d like to hear from you.As Cocktail Bar Manager you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the daily operations of Bar 15• Creating a unique and innovative drinks offering you can’t find elsewhere in the city• Ensuring consistency, quality and shaping the Bar 15 culture and really making your mark within our exciting new boutique townhouse hotel and spa• Training, development and support of the Bar 15 team• Having a firm understanding of stock control and meeting revenue targetsSalary: Competitive with a performance-related bonus
- Bar 15 and Cafe 15 staff
Are you an enthusiastic team player who’s passionate about going above and beyond to deliver superlative guest service? We’ve got a range of bar and restaurant positions that require excellent communications skills, a keen eye for detail and an ability to work under pressure to ensure seamless brand consistency and guest experience. If you’re motivated, highly organised and have a special flair for hospitality, please get in touch.
Apply for a role
We guarantee the best rates around
If you book direct through our website, not only can we guarantee you the best rates around, we can also offer a late check out and 10% off dining. What are you waiting for?