Careers at No.15
Join the team
We’re always on the look out for passionate candidates to join our team. See our current vacancies below
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a team where you can be individual, innovative, push boundaries and are passionate about delivering excellent guest service, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Spa 15 Therapists
We’re seeking qualified Spa 15 therapists to support our Senior Therapist in delivering a one-of-a-kind sybaritic experience to guests and visitors alike at our soon-to-be-opening Spa 15. The spa will comprise four luxury treatment rooms, a hot tub and sauna and a relaxation room with a touch of the unexpected.
Creating memorable experiences is at the heart of what we do; you will therefore be passionate about delivering outstanding levels of service to each and every guest.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- At least 1 years’ work experience within a salon is essential or 6 months within a spa environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance
- Ability to use own initiative and utilise time management skills
- Good team player
Salary: Competitive with good incentive on product sales
Full and part-time positions available
Opening October 2017
- Bar 15 and Cafe 15 staff
Are you an enthusiastic team player who’s passionate about going above and beyond to deliver superlative guest service? We’ve got a range of bar and restaurant positions that require excellent communications skills, a keen eye for detail and an ability to work under pressure to ensure seamless brand consistency and guest experience. If you’re motivated, highly organised and have a special flair for hospitality, please get in touch.
- Commis Chef
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Commis Chef to join our team at No.15 Great Pulteney, to support the head chef in delivering a varied food offering in our Cafe as well as private dining functions, afternoon tea and breakfast. It’s an excellent development opportunity to work within a small, experienced and friendly kitchen team. If you’re passionate about bringing the best out of artisanal seasonal produce, have a keen eye for quality and consistency and a friendly can-do personality, please get in touch.
As Commis Chef you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times
• Reporting to the head chef and delivering their creative vision while assuring quality and consistency
• The preparation and service of food in our Cafe, sitting rooms and private dining rooms, with a main focus on a memorable dining experience
• Appropriate mise-en-place, stock rotation and portion control
Starting: August 2017
Good working hours and competitive rates of pay
Apply for a role
We guarantee the best rates around
If you book direct through our website, not only can we guarantee you the best rates around, we can also offer a late check out and 10% off dining. What are you waiting for?