Careers at No.15
Join the team
We’re always on the look out for passionate candidates to join our team. See our current vacancies below
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a team where you can be individual, innovative, push boundaries and are passionate about delivering excellent guest service, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Sous chef
We're looking for a skilled, hands-on Sous Chef to join our team at No.15 Great Pulteney, to support the head chef in delivering a varied fresh food offering in The Dispensary (our restaurant) and Bar 15, as well as private dining functions, lunch, afternoon tea and breakfast. It's an excellent development opportunity to work within a small but busy, experienced and friendly kitchen team for someone looking to achieve a head chef position going forward. If you have a hotel background, are passionate about bringing the best out of artisanal seasonal produce, have a keen eye for quality and consistency, while also possessing innovative ideas for a fresh, creative foodie approach, and a friendly can-do personality, please get in touch.
As Sous Chef you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times
- Reporting to the head chef and delivering their creative vision while assuring quality and consistency
- Deputising for the head chef in their absence
- The preparation and service of food in our restaurant , sitting rooms, bar and private dining rooms, with a main focus on a memorable dining experience
- Appropriate mise-en-place, stock rotation and portion control
- Purchasing and cost control
- Development and ongoing learning of the kitchen team
Working hours: Max 48hrs pw
- Bar 15 and The Dispensary staff
Are you an enthusiastic team player who’s passionate about going above and beyond to deliver superlative guest service? We’ve got a range of bar and restaurant positions that require excellent communications skills, a keen eye for detail and an ability to work under pressure to ensure seamless brand consistency and guest experience. If you’re motivated, highly organised and have a special flair for hospitality, please get in touch. Full and part-time positions available.
- Weekend Spa 15 therapists
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for two qualified weekend therapists to join the growing Spa 15 team at No.15 Great Pulteney. Awarded a 4-Bubble rating, the small but perfectly formed spa, with four treatment rooms, a hot tub, sauna and relaxation room with a touch of the unexpected, gets especially busy at weekends. Delivering holistic and results-driven treatments from ila and Natura Bissé and ensuring guests receive superlative hospitality before, during and after their Spa 15 treatments is at the heart of everything we do. If you’re passionate about creating memorable experiences for each and every guest and are looking to join a close-knit therapy team then we’d love to hear from you.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 massage therapy or equivalent
- At least 1 year working within a salon or spa environment
- Administrative skills, such as answering emails, phone calls and managing the diary
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance
- Ability to use own initiative and possess excellent time management skills
- Team player
Experience with Premier and Opera preferred but not essential
Salary: Competitive with good incentives on product sales.
- Assistant Night Manager (part-time)
We’re seeking a part-time assistant night manager to join our dedicated welcome team and ensure the smooth running of No.15 in the evening. Responsible for minimising the impact of the hotel on the neighbours and local area, whilst ensuring all guests receive a genuine, authentic and quality experience, the welcome and farewell for our guests needs to be superb, hospitable and memorable on every occasion.
The normal hours are between 23.00 to 07.00, two nights a week (16 hours, on a rota basis but consecutive) and during this time we need someone to lead the operation in relation to complying with licensing hours, health and safety, fire safety and specific activities which potentially could affect the local neighbourhood including the departure of guests from the hotel, internal noise and deliveries.
The overnight presentation of the hotel and the conduct of employees is a key responsibility, as is the administrative task of closing the day’s business - knowledge of OPERA is therefore an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given.